Commercial Pipe Repair in Indianapolis
At NuFlow Indy, our team is proud to offer cutting-edge commercial sewer line repair solutions that get the job done. We understand the importance of pipe infrastructure, as any issues can lead to downtime and lost revenue. With our noninvasive techniques, we can restore your pipes with minimal disruption to your business.
Whether you’re looking to fix leaks in historic commercial offices, banks, restaurants, malls, or shopping centers, you can trust that trenchless pipe repairs can provide facility managers with an alternative to pipe replacement that also helps them save time and money. When properties are in need of a commercial sewer repair project, pipe relining with NuFlow Indy is the premier choice.
Commercial Pipe Repair Solutions
We offer a variety of unique services to meet the needs of our commercial clients. These commercial sewer repair and pipe solutions include experienced work with:
- Vent stacks – NuFlow Indy specializes in the repair and maintenance of vent stacks, which are vital for ensuring proper air circulation in your plumbing system. Operational systems help prevent issues such as foul odors and pressure imbalances.
- Waste lines – Our team is skillful at managing waste lines to address leaks and blockages. We offer these solutions for the intricate requirements of pipes carrying high-temperature and chemical materials. Maintain sanitary conditions and preserve operational efficiency with our waste line solutions.
- Sewer lines – We offer noninvasive commercial sewer line repair services that restore the functionality of your sewer system while reducing the risk of disruptive backups.
- Risers – Our team has extensive experience in lining vertical pipes, and can provide you with a solution that doesn’t eliminate tie-ins.
- Roof drains – We can help extend the life of your roofing infrastructure by offering effective roof drain lining. This helps prevent water accumulation and potential structural damage.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions about your specific pipe problems, please contact us using the form below or call us at 317-777-6489 to talk about your options.
Why NuFlow Indy Is Your Source for Commercial Drain Repairs
We understand how important it is to keep your business running, which is why we are proud to offer trenchless pipe lining technology and no-dig pipe repair techniques. We focus on methods that are effective and cost-efficient, leaving no damage or disruption to your commercial property.
In addition to saving time and money, by choosing NuFlow for commercial drain repair, you’ll reap benefits such as:
- Cost-effective solutions – Relining the interior of a pipe is more cost-efficient than pipe replacement, helping extend the lifespan of your pipes. We have found that we can save our customers 50% or more on pipe repairs when using pipelining technology. We prioritize your budget while delivering long-lasting results.
- Customization – These projects are customized to each job, starting with a camera inspection to provide you with our recommended repairs. We also supply different lining materials that can be custom made for the type of liquid that flows through the pipe. For example, we have a high-temp liner that can handle liquids at higher temperatures than our standard liner.
- Cutting-edge technology – We stay up to date on industry advancements, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative techniques in our day-to-day operations. Discover the effective services at NuFlow Indy, including our CIPP pull-in-place lining with the option of ambient or UV liner curing. Plus, we excel in brush coating, fitting liners, and employing technology to seamlessly reinstate tie-ins, ultimately maintaining the functionality of your plumbing system.
- Expertise – We have years of experience in performing commercial sewer line repair in properties all over Indiana. Highly trained in various methods of pipe rehabilitation, we can customize a project to satisfy the needs of every customer.
- Customer experience – The last thing business owners want is to disrupt the customer experience by closing their store or office for a prolonged period. Since pipe replacement can require loud, heavy machinery to dig up floors and walls, it can lead to the displacement of employees or customers utilizing the space. As an alternative to noisy and distracting pipe replacements, commercial drain repairs are conducted with minimal disruption so businesses can stay open even while repairs are being made.
Case Study – First Merchants Bank Commercial Sewer Line Repair
NuFlow Indy received a call from First Merchants Bank to diagnose their pipe problems and provide a commercial sewer repair solution that wouldn’t disrupt their business. Check out our detailed overview on how we approached this commercial sewer line repair.
Customers and employees of First Merchant Bank were complaining of slow draining in the restrooms. As a result, the business had to shut down the restrooms which caused frustration and the displacement of workers during the day. NuFlow Indy first diagnosed the problem using our sewer camera, going as far upstream and downstream as we could in the pipe to make sure every issue was noted. We concluded that the sewer line was an old, 4”, cast-iron pipe that had significant scale buildup, leading to inevitable blockage.
Our first step was to clean the pipe thoroughly. To do this, we used a hydro jetter and mechanical chain cleaning tool to thoroughly remove the scale from the pipe. Once the line was cleaned, we used our NuFlow pull-in-place liner to create a seamless, new pipe inside of the old one. We pulled a toilet in the restroom and used that as our push point while using an outside cleanout as our pull point. We were able to place 70’ of liner and restore the pipe to like-new condition.
Contact Us for Commercial Sewer Repair
Our commercial sewer repair solutions cost businesses less money and time than traditional sewer repair. And with our fast and noninvasive technology being put to use in your project, know that you can go about your business as we work.
If you’re in need of assistance, contact our team to get started!