Industrial Pipe Repair
Industrial facilities often have complex piping systems transporting water, chemicals, sewage, and other materials that are critical to a building’s operations. Over time, these pipes can begin to crack, belly, or lose diameter and flow rate due to various factors, such as corrosion or normal wear and tear.
At NuFlow Indy, our team offers industrial sewer repair solutions that are advanced and noninvasive to completely restore your pipes and maintain optimal performance. With comprehensive skills backed by vetted industry-related experience, we’re the team to assist you with your next project.
About Industrial Pipe Repairs for Facilities
The experts at NuFlow Indy understand that each project has its own unique requirements for piping material. That’s why our pipe liners are custom-made in-house to fix specific issues that arise in your warehouse or factory. We also offer various types of liners, and we provide technical data sheets (TDS) and safety data sheets (SDS) to the facility manager and their team to further validate that a given liner can meet those requirements.
Additionally, our team customizes the diameter and length of the liner to repair sections as small as 5 feet, and all the way up to thousands of feet. So whether your pipes are carrying chemicals, waste, high-temperature liquids, or anything else, we can utilize different lining materials to match your requirements using one of the following:
- High-temp liner
- Cold cure (UV)
- Picote – coating system
- Double vinyl
Our Advanced Industrial Pipe Repair Solutions
Our team wants to work with you every step of the way to ensure that each application is met with precise expertise. With that in mind, know that we have the ability to complete a vast array of applications for industrial pipe repairs, including the following:
- Sewer lines
- Roof drains
- Vent stacks
- Waste lines
- And more!
No matter the application, we want to supply customized industrial pipe repair solutions that accommodate the needs of your warehouse or workplace.
Why We’re Your Choice for an Industrial Pipe Repair
As your local, family-run business in central Indiana, we understand the importance of getting the job done right the first time. That is why our install crews have completed numerous hours of training and skills labs to further strengthen and diversify their experience. On top of that, our project managers are dedicated to total transparency throughout your industrial sewer repair, as we believe that customer satisfaction should be something that is guaranteed.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions about your specific pipe problems, please contact us using the form below or call us at 317-777-6489 to talk about your options.
Additionally, some of the reasons why our clients continue to choose us as their industrial pipe repair specialists include the following:
- Cost-effectiveness – Pipe relining will oftentimes cost significantly less than other approaches. Without the need for expensive excavation, downtime in labor and machinery, and additional reconstruction costs, pipe relining offers our customers significant savings.
- Less downtime – Pipe relining takes far less time than pipe replacement. By relining the pipe where it is, our repair process doesn’t require excavation, saw cutting, or other time-consuming tasks that could require multiple days to complete and lead to a displacement of workers.
- No disassembly required – Many piping systems at industrial facilities are located beneath large pieces of stationary equipment or large structures which would require disassembly or destruction to make the repairs. Our industrial pipe repairs preserve that infrastructure and don’t require you to take apart your equipment or shut down part or all of your facility. We’re able to complete projects without disrupting your facility’s everyday operations, ensuring continuous productivity and efficiency.
- Seamless repairs – Joints are often the cause of piping system breakdowns. Since liner repairs don’t have joints, they eliminate the risks of leaks and infiltration.
- Experience – We’ve had extensive experience providing exceptional repairs to industrial facilities, such as the manufacturing facility highlighted in our case study below.
Case Study – Industrial Pipe Repairs for an Indiana Manufacturing Facility
NuFlow Indy was called to investigate the sewer line problems of a large powertrain manufacturing facility in Monticello, Indiana. Our investigation began with a camera inspection to diagnose the pipes’ problems and provide a solution. Here are some details about this manufacturing pipe repair project:
- The problem – 450’ of 4-inch and 6-inch cast-iron sewage pipes were failing. These pipes ran directly underneath all of the stationary machinery used to manufacture the powertrain parts in the plant. To replace the pipes, the facility manager would have to authorize weeks of time off for the workers, and downtime for the facility. This would also require expensive disassembly and removal of the machinery to make way for the excavation equipment.
- The solution – Using existing access points, we were able to repair all 450’ of pipe using our pull-in-place pipe relining technology while keeping the business fully operational.
Contact Our Team for Your Industrial Sewer Repair
Ready to get started? If so, feel free to reach out to our team of experts to begin your industrial pipe repair. And if you have any questions for us, we would be happy to answer them as well.